Sunday, June 1, 2014

Praying Prayer Poems J1.....deno.....please share freely

Father in Jesus Name Thank You.

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me.
He has entered me deep within.
He leads and guides me into all truth,
By Him I'm more enlightened.

He teaches me all about Jesus.
He causes me to more understand,
The length, the breadth, the height of Christ love,
And the blessings in being born again.

He will not cease in this ministry
For the Lord is faithful and true.
Day unto day He more opens my eyes
To Gods riches of grace and Truth.....Amen.....deno

***Jesus told us in Mark 11:23-24) Believe that those things you say and pray will come to pass and you will have WHATSOEVER you pray and say. Blessings to you in Jesus Name.


deno.....America Founded By Believers For Believers.

No comments:

Post a Comment