Sunday, June 1, 2014

Praying Prayer Poems J4......deno.....please share freely.

Father In Jesus Name Thank You.

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,
His living waters I drink each day.
My hearts refreshed, my soul restored,
Im renewed in Christ every day.

He washes me clean with pure water,
His workmanship in me shall not cease.
He molds me, shapes me, conforms me,
Till the fulness of Christ love I be.....Amen....deno.

Ephesians 4:13) Till we all come into the unity (ONENESS) of the faith (The unifying love of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirits  perfect oneness. Heavens oneness and harmony), and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the MEASURE OF THE STATURE OF THE FULNESS OF CHRIST......Yes, John wrote in 1 John 3:1-3 that we shall be like Jesus in that great gathering together day, for we shall see Him as He is (IN US). WE SHALL BE CHANGED....Glory to God.

I like what God said to King Saul one day. He told him, Saul, when my Spirit comes upon you, you shall be a different person and you shall prophecy like the prophets. (1 Samuel 10:6-7).

Not by human might, not my human power, BUT BY MY SPIRIT SAITH THE LORD.
 


 .


No comments:

Post a Comment