Saturday, December 13, 2014

A Word I Received From The Lord Yesterday .....deno.....share freely.

         I lost a friend yesterday thru some words I wrote and thru a post that I commented on. This bothered me some. Then as I contemplated this loss, feeling the hurt,  part of me felt like withdrawing from being bold and straight forward about things I pen. Well, these words came floating up within me....I feel the Lord would have me share them with you.

        "To repent and to apologize for your sins I DEMAND from you and from all, for I am the Lord. But to compromise any Word or Counsel of mine no matter its fire, leads to fire, so do not get burned by the hurt. Do not Compromise, but live for the honor of God only. Keep pressing. Keep striving. Keep Believing. Keep loving. Remember your Redeemer. Remember your own Redemption for such is every mans duty whose hope is in the blood of My Cross. Remember that My true Sword is love that cuts with conviction by piercing the heart and soul with truth that burns to mend, burns to heal, and burns to make One of many. Only My fire heals and My True Word is full of it. It lifts and it cast down. It exalts and it makes low. It brings joy and turns joy into sorrow and sorrow into joy. It turns mourning into laughter and laughter into mourning. It heals and makes alive the spirit and cuts ascunder and cuts with conviction the soul of the unrepentant. It is a hammer to the rock and a Rock that crushes to powder. It is living water to drink and it is fire to purify. To serve Me is to bear the Cross in the fellowship of My Sufferings. He that is forgiven much loves much and he that is given much, more is required. The greater the light shines the greater the persecution. Show Me in My Word where this is not? I am the Lord".....Jesus Is Lord.....deno.

No comments:

Post a Comment