Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I Believe In LOVEISM.....deno......share freely



        Now I am a conservative, a patriot, AND I LOVE ALL OUR FREEDOMS AND CONSTITUTION, no doubt, and I am very concerned what certain people and groups are doing to our Constitution and the traditional American way of life. Something very strange and wrong seems to be going on in America with all this un-Consitutional & Anti God activity going on and all this Redefining of things as marriage, and what religion is etc.      
         I also believe that God expects all who are able, to pull their weight and do their share in the work of the Lord according to the grace GIVEN them and in the economics of a our nation (WORK). Jesus said to those men that were not working, He said, Why do you stand over there IDOL, come and work in my work place.... And as Paul wrote, If people refuse to work let them not eat. He said that from the Spirit of the Lord. So as long as a person is healthy and able to work and work is available so they should. Even if there is not work available, we are not to stand around twirling our thumbs being idol. We are to be good citizens and to be HELPFUL and PRODUCTIVE someway. Clean the house. Wash and iron the cloths. Do yard work. Pray often. Wash cars. Volunteer somewhere. Help kids . Clean the church. Do something. Why stand ye here IDOL Jesus said.
        To me, if we are healthy and able, we should also have to work, to do something to receive government tax payers aid. There are things the community needs done to better the community. Such is good and edifying in so many ways. Being idol in the mind and in the body is the devils roaming territory. Our present society and our streets speak loudly how true this is.
       Adam, God said. I've giving you this entire garden, till it and gather the food to eat it. He did not say, go sit under a tree somewhere and wait and do nothing expecting for those apples to come to you in the mail special delivery. God did not say that. God instituted WORK ETHICS. All thru the bible this is confirmed over and over again. But as our preaching dad would say if he were still with us, CHRIST FIRST IN EVERYTHING. As Christians, whatever your views are and what ever your political convictions be, none of us are exempt from LOVEISM bestowed upon those who have REAL NEEDS.

    So here is my DENO'S FROM JESUS LOVEISM....Matthew 25:33-37) 35) For I was hungry and you gave me food. I was thirsty and you gave me drink. I was a stranger and you took me in. 36) I was without good cloths and naked and you clothed me. I was sick and you visited me like the GOOD SAMARITAN. I was in prison and you came to me.
        None of us are excused from doing these good works mentioned by Jesus above no matter what our political or spiritual convictions are. Go and read Matthew 25:31-46). It did not go well for those who did not practice LOVEISM.
        God is merciful and kind and rich to all that call upon His Name. Let's practice LOVEISM each and every day......So here upon this rock of HIS TRUTH I STAND. I believe In LOVEISM.....Jesus Is Lord.....deno.....share freely.
Like · ·

No comments:

Post a Comment