Saturday, December 13, 2014

Well Then Crazy People Hear His Voice?....deno.....share freely.

      I heard deno say that he received a word from the Lord and wrote it down. I think he is gone crazy. Well the Bible then was written by a whole lot of crazy people....They did the very same exact thing.....Moses, Ezekial, Jeremiah, Isaiah even all the prophets said. And the Word of the Lord came unto me SAYING....AND THEY WROTE THOSE WORDS DOWN....
      Jesus said something like, Crazy people hear HIS VOICE....The real concern of our generation should be about those that do not and that mock those that somehow by child like approach, have and do....Truth, though oddly spoken, has been spoken here.
      God said, In the latter days I will pour out of MY SPIRIT on all people who believe. They will preach (what they hear given them by God). They will prophecy THE WORDS given them by My Spirit. They will utter and be as scribes to the word of the Lord and them will I send. I will in them show signs and wonders. They will hear My Voice. They will have visions and dreams from the Spirit of My Grace within them......share freely.....deno.

No comments:

Post a Comment