Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Addicted To Christ.......deno......share freely.

        Lord I want you to know that I love you and that I love my time and fellowship with you. Nothing, and I mean nothing compares to the good that You and Your Presence brings and does to my heart and soul. Your effects upon my heart and within my soul and life are addicting. Nothing taste as good as the joy and the goodness that comes from Your presence Jesus.
        Jesus, Your Word says, "How can two walk together as one unless they agree." Lord whatever is still in me that is in disagreement with You, let that desire die within me so that all I want and desire is You, is of You, and Your will. Then shall my joy be made Your full and my life and my days and nights Your blessed. Then my life will be about all the business of God and I will be about each day pleasing God and doing the Fathers business walking in harmony with the spiritual love of my life that is You Lord Jesus, the Wonder of all Wonders. The Lion of the tribe of Judah. The King of kings and Lord of lords. The true loving Savior of the world. The Christ, the Son of the Living God who designed and created the worlds.  My Best Friend. My passion and My God....Amen.....deno and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment