Friday, January 9, 2015

To Write Gods Lovely Name (Praise)......deno......share freely.

     Who is like unto the Lord our God? Who can rightly speak or write to the full sum of His divine power or unto the glory that He is and that He so rightly deserves? How can the thing formed say or pen unto the One who formed it the words of the majesty and glory of one so great as God? Oh that my heart would be the fuller filled that my words both written and spoken could render unto God the highest praise He so deserves, for His lovingkindness sought me and His mercy gathered me even from the darkness that my soul was in. My sins He forgave. My tears He did not reject.... So this will I do, I will write His Name. I will let the pen stride and curve and stop and even slope to make the ink press down the forms to the infinite glory of His Great Name according to His Divine Mark and Signature. This then of and in His Name I write.....And He shall be called WONDERFUL.... And yet the desire to praise him cannot stop right there though He Is SO WONDERFUL. I will also pen the glory of His Name in this that Jesus is The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father and the Prince of Peace. He is Our Savior. Our Redeemer. The Lord of Eternity and Marvelous Light......That Holy, Wonderful and Marvelous Is The Lord Our God. And Yet we have just touched the surface of the deep depths of the beauty and glory of God our King. Oh that my heart was the fuller that I could speak and write and praise Him unto the matching glory of His Great Name. My Lord and My God I stand In Awe of You......Amen......deno.
Deno Smith's photo.
Deno Smith's photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment