Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The Refreshing Mercies. The Oil of Gladness.......deno......share freely.

      Jesus is Lord...I will say of the Lord.  The Lord is my strength and the love and light of my life. He only is my salvation and my salvation comes from God. Every day the Lord fills my heart with gladness. Every morning the Lord fills my mouth and life with the goodness of His presence and good things that renews my youth like the eagles. My inward man the Lord renews day by day. The Lord restores my soul. Scroll down.
      The Lord shall rejoice over His children with singing and with refreshing mercies. His oil of gladness a fresh anointing upon our head. The thickest darkness shall Christ light abolish. In what appears to be the driest of places, Christ living waters of life shall be summoned for clouds with Gods waters of life shall pour down the rain of this grace....Abounding sin called for this abounding grace from God. Wrath unto an unrepentant world but grace and mercy multiplied unto the children of His grace and peace by Christ Jesus......deno..... Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment