Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Using It Is Written Against The Enemy. Hiding Ourselves In Jesus THE WORD......share freely.....deno

         GOOD NEWS......Sometimes when I'm feeling those persuasions that are trying to rob my faith and joy and enthusiasm, pointing out my challenges, problems, faults, imperfections, sins, and feel a spirit of discouragement, I have learned to just start praising Jesus who in all things is perfect. Just start pointing out Jesus' perfections with praise. The enemy cannot stand that TRUTH.
          I tell him, just goes to show you mr devil why none of us are to be idolized by ourselves, or by others, nor to worship ourselves, none of us are worthy of that. But I'm taking you down memory lane and remind you what Jesus told you. We shall worship and praise the Lord our God the perfect One and Him only shall we praise and serve with thankful hearts.
         If the enemy can keep you and your shortcomings, your sins, failures, weakness, the fleshes corruptions and evil desires, etc. to be over heavy on your mind, he can worry you silly and upend the souls peace and rest. (Brethren we are called to peace). But when we turn our focus on to Jesus the Perfect Savior, hide ourselves IN HIM (Our New Covenant Ark), and from our redemption position of being inside HIM, inside the ARK OF CHRIST Seated Down with Jesus, and begin to point out all the perfect things that is in Jesus OUR ARK, and what Jesus is Himself, and what God has made Jesus TO BE FOR US such as our life Colossians 3:1-4, 1 Corinthians 1:29-31, our salvation, our eternal redemption, our new righteousness, our wisdom, our way and truth, and our sanctification, OUR ESCAPE FROM THE WRATH OF GOD, we will win the wrestling match. We will regain our peace and confidence while the devil flees fearing the wrath of God upon him being cut up with the Sword of the Spirit of truth and redemption.
        Family let us Stay inside Christ, stay covered up with Him, and stay in these truths in our mind. Sanctify also these same truths in your hearts thinking and knowings, and the enemy cannot toss you. Soon as you grow in the strength these truths impart into you, you will (in Jesus name) with the Word of God toss the enemy.
        When you notice that the enemy is pressing against you magnifying faults and failures in the unloving way without mercy, Take the words of truth and tell him. IT IS WRITTEN, None of us are worthy or perfect in righteousness, no not one. IT IS WRITTEN, there is no one good but God. But God loved us anyway and Jesus in that love for us laid down his life on the cross and shed his precious blood to redeem us and to save us from our sins. God has made Jesus to be for me my risen Savior. Jesus is my life and my salvation. Jesus himself is my righteousness. Jesus himself is my eternal redemption. Jesus only is my peace with God. Jesus only is my way and truth, my goodness and my access with confidence. Jesus alone is my way into heaven way, and Jesus only is my go unto the Father only way yesterday, today, and forever and this never changes. Jesus is my all in all. I make by boast in Jesus. AS IT IS WRITTEN 1 Corinthians 1:31)...so that he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord Jesus Christ. Let him glory in the things God has made Jesus to be for him. 
       The enemy hates those words being fired back at him. He can find all kinds of fault with us, with you and with me. BUT HE CANNOT FIND ANYTHING WRONG IN JESUS AND IN CHRIST JESUS WE LIVE AND IN CHRIST JESUS WE MOVE, AND IN CHRIST JESUS WE HIDE (Colossians 3:1-4), AND IN CHRIST JESUS WE SIT DOWN INSIDE THE ARK RESTING IN WHAT GOD HAS MADE JESUS HIS SON TO BE FOR US......deno.

No comments:

Post a Comment