Tuesday, August 6, 2013

ACCESS TO MY WEBSITE IS EASY. SIMPLY TYPE....deno....america founded by believers for believers. or simply touch on the POST you will be in me and the Lords Secret Place to edify the saints and to uphold the TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

DENO....AMERICA FOUNDED BY BELIEVERS FOR BELIEVERS.

     All of my material and writings you may copy, share freely, quote, print and you need not even use my name. You have my full permission. I'm just so thankful to be so forgiven and among the redeemed in the GREAT CONGREGATION of those who call upon the name of the Lord all over the World. I just pray that you will hear His voice and His light shining thru the penmanship of His grace.

    I leave you with this that the Lord spoke to me years ago around 1999 which after I first received it the first ones I shared it with were my 3 beautiful children. They said, Dad where do you get this stuff, lol. Here it is.

"If we want to taste the Honey, we will all have to first fight our way thru the bees".  Author Jesus and Deno together. And Jesus being the source of all the good and the glory....Thank You Jesus. Amen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment