Thursday, August 8, 2013

Why We Crave Drugs Of All Sorts.....deno

Adams & Eves Spirits were so lively and full of heavenly vitality, they hardly noticed their bodies. Life tasted SO DELICIOUSLY GOOD to their INWARD PARTS of the heart and soul that the rest of things, including their bodies, were just add ons to the inward bliss and pleasure. They ran around naked, laughing, giggling, rejoicing like little children in innocents. They were created "Born Blessed" with every spiritual blessing in their inward heavenly part and places. LIFE TASTED SO DELICIOUS......They lost that delicious spiritual high, that great satisfaction. All that joy and gladness bliss. That is why we crave delusional drugs. We are trying to put back in us that which was lost. It is Satans counterfeit.......deno

americanbelievers.blogspot.com.

Matthew 11:28-30) Jesus the bread and light of true satisfying life said. "Come unto Me All of you that are warn down and heavy burdened in your souls and I will give you REST(Satisfaction). 29) Take My yoke upon you (My light and guidance) and learn of and from Me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart (Tender in my touch, not harsh or abrasive); and you will find rest unto your souls (THE SATISFACTION EFFECT) 30) For (Contrary to what others say of Me) My guiding hand is easy and My burden is light.



No comments:

Post a Comment