Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Glory and The Awe Of Redemption. He that is PERFECT lives in the IMPERFECT.....That is the power of His blood and Cross that sustains us and upholds us.....deno

Some times I wished that I could just be perfect. But to be honest with you I am for from it. Whats that Lord? You just said what? I Am that I Am is your Perfect. Yes Jesus I agree. Only You and You alone are our perfect Savior and so perfect salvation. Only You Lord Jesus and You alone are our perfect Redeemer and so perfect redemption. I have all of You and Your perfections in this mortal body given me as a gift from God. The Perfect Son in an imperfect believer who is justified by faith in THE PERFECT SON'S PRECIOUS PERFECT SACRIFICE AND ATONING BLOOD and not by imperfect works of an imperfect man. That is redemption's awe, it's amazing grace and glory. Only in You Lord Jesus (Our Perfection) have I all my hope and trust.......deno and family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment