Friday, September 6, 2013

Deno's Testimony #15) Like An Axe That splits Wood.

   Jesus told us "Go And Tell Them Of The Great Mercy And Compassion The Lord Has Had Upon You? This is the reason I write and share. To God Be The Glory.....deno
  After experiencing a supernatural vision from the Lord years ago, (A vision which one day I will share) I pondered daily the why, the what for and the when shall it be?  I knew I had experienced a most powerful grace in that vision. Gods power came upon me on my bed. His power saturated seems like all the trillions of bodily and spiritual cells of my being into my soul. His power I was made to taste and feel all thru every section of the vision. Jesus  said one day while on earth after the woman had touched the helm of his garment, "I felt the Fathers power flow from me". So in this we all can see that at times God's power can be felt FLOWING bodily tangible (We are His body, Christ flesh and bone). That day in all that vision from it's beginning to it's end I tasted and felt God's flowing power and it was awing and awesome.
       At the end part of this mighty grace that same power that I was feeling flowing  during the vision, it was swirling this way and that way like a rushing  flowing wind of power. Suddenly that power gathered itself up to the region of my left shoulder and then it began to descend down thru my arm and flowed out thru my fingers and I felt that mighty flow. When the power flowed thru my left hand, when it finished I came out of that vision and sprang up out of my bed. God I said. What was that all about? What does all this and that mean? With my ears opened toward heaven to hear I heard no reply or answer at that time.
       Days turned into weeks after this and I had no other message that I know of from the Lord concerning that vision. Months past and still no other eye opening guidance concerning the vision. Then one night in my secret place so to speak in the house, I got alone with the Lord and earnestly began to press upon Him in faith for a needed answer. Not religiously did I press towards Him. I used no ritual or religious formula, but with earnest desire of heart like a child after the attention of his father I was pressing upon the Father. I sat down at my desk and grabbed my bible. I put my bible between both of my folded out hands that pressed upon both sides of  the leather of the true word of God.  With the pages of my bible  pointing up facing heaven in closed position, I began to talk and reason with the Lord. Lord I'm a simple man and you know this. If there is any thing good in me it's You. Lord I need to hear from You. I need to know what you are telling me about that vision. Lord. Why? Lord When? Lord help in this.
      Now folks what I am about to share with you I do not want you to go and start doing this thinking or hoping God will give you a direct Word this way from Him. No where in the bible does it say do this that I did in our fellowship with God  for any Word or guidance from Him. God did what He did that night for me supernaturally, but since that night it has never worked again. But what happened that night happened and it was to me amazing. But since that night it has never happened that same way again. Tried it but it did not work. That night I asked God with all my hearts passion, Lord what does that vision mean. I need to hear from you about this. What are you telling me in that vision, then IT HAPPENED.
       Some way with my bible in between my hands with it's pages pressed together and pointed toward heaven, the Lord supernaturally split the pages of my bible like a axe splits wood. My hands were removed from the bible  as it covers slamed to the desk. Then some how my eyes were led and became purposely fastened to a verse of scripture on the page that my bible opened up to. 
     When the bible opened it opened to a verse of scripture that I did not even know was in the bible. God knows I am speaking the truth.  It opened in that supernatural way to the book of Habakkuk chapter 2 vs 2) Remember what I was pressing God with? Lord what does that Vision mean? Why? What for? How come? My eyes immediately were directed and fastened to verse 2 . This is what I read. vs 2),  AND THE LORD ANSWERED ME AND SAID: WRITE THE VISION AND MAKE IT PLAIN UPON TABLES, THAT HE MAY RUN THAT READS IT. vs 3) FOR THE VISION IS YET FOR AN APPOINTED TIME, BUT AT THE END IS SHALL SPEAK, AND NOT LIE; THOUGH IT TARRY, WAIT FOR IT; BECAUSE IT WILL SURELY COME TO PASS, IT WILL NOT FAIL.....THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH....
      Well I felt Gods presence in this and after this I rested......more to come..... please share freely.....deno

 Before I leave this I want to remind you that we are not suppose to use this method to get an answer from the Lord. This has never worked for me supernaturally since. So I caution all do not use this method to hear from the Lord. Read his word daily. It is God speaking to us day by day in these last days. God uses very ordinary people...God Bless You In Jesus Name......your friend in Christ Deno.....enjoy the song above.

No comments:

Post a Comment