Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I Hear His Whisper.......deno

I hear His whisper...Be Strong. Be Courages. Be Fearless Against The Enemies Of The Cross Of Christ and Against Those Who Oppose His Resurrection. All They Have Is Fear And Terror For The Spread Of The Great Deception because of the emptiness of their cup. But the truth is God is Love and God's Love In Christ Jesus Is The Ever Enduring Everlasting Truth. As David was not intimidated by the size , or by the threats, or by the terror and growls of Goliath, nor was he afraid of that entire nation and all it's evil and false beliefs, neither are my people to be afraid. For as I was with Moses and David in battle I am even more with the Church, the Redeemed of the Lord. Only Be Believing And You Will See The Salvation Of The Lord.....Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment