Tuesday, February 4, 2014

For This Is As The Waters Of Noah To Me.....Are They To You In Your Understanding?......preaching peace by Jesus Christ.......deno

Isaiah 54:7-10.....These were and are the words of Jesus Christ our Redeemer fore told by the Prophet Isaiah unto His Sheep......Listen Carefully.....

vs 7) For a small moment have I forsaken you; but with GREAT MERCIES will I gather you.
vs 8) In a little wrath I hid My face from you for a moment: But with (Note this) EVERLASTING KINDNESS will I have mercy on you, Says The Lord Your Redeemer.
vs 9) For this is as the waters of Noah to Me, (This is God swearing His great oath to us in honor of His Sons Great Sacrifice for us);  for as I have Sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over all the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be angry with you, nor rebuke you.
vs 10)For the mountains shall depart and the hills removed; but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the Covenant of Peace be removed, says the Lord that has mercy on you...

It is because of the blood of Christ which is the blood of the EVERLASTING  COVENANT OF THE LOVING KINDNESS OF GOD that Jesus could preach and promise us all boldly the full assurance of EVERLASTING LIFE IN HIM....He knew these and all the scriptures rightly......deno.....please share freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment