Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The God Of Our Childhood.....It Is Time......deno

Lately I keep seeing my preaching dad preaching and preaching even all the way back to our childhood. It is like coming to me in a flood of memories. What a wonderful dad we were so fortunate to have had father us and raise us. I wish all of you could have know this so honest, honorable, love filled heart and man that he was. All his life he lived to shine Jesus and his love and gospel to all he met and to help and help and help others....and next to him was our precious mom who kept him in check with her high moral strengths as she was so raised.....We were so blessed. Strange now that I'm getting on up in my years and coming back more and more to the God of my childhood, I hear their voice intensifying and what they so tried to instill in us like never before. Could it be the urgency of the times? Could it be that they are saying Danny, Deno, Angie and Mel, Grandchildren and In Laws, remember your upbringing and the God of your childhood. Follow Him above all your yesterdays. It is time....deno.

No comments:

Post a Comment