Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Want You Join Me......deno

...I suppose that I sinned more than most being that I was raised in a beautiful Christian upbringing, and in the hand of the Lord, but like the prodigal son, the deceitfulness of sin and the deceitfulness of riches and other things for awhile took me astray. But thank God my mom and dad kept praying for me and Jesus also at God's right hand. I've been back home now in the Father's love for quite some time. My prayer now is to fully commit, totally submit, and to do the love, and the work, that is my part in the fellowship of his sufferings, works, and blessings. To overcome the flesh and be fully surrendered to Jesus' will for me and to his every day Lordship. Heaven knows how I went astray and how far out there in the world and it's deceiving pleasures I went. But God, the true God of the bible is the restoring and the reconciling God. He, by the riches of His grace given us in Christ Jesus can put us, this nation, and that which was broken apart completely back together again and it is His will and good pleasure to do so. Want you join me? Can't you hear the tug of the voice of His Spirit so crying unto you to come back home? Come on back to the love of God. To His Sons Grace and Calling in the Great Assembly, The Church.......deno.

No comments:

Post a Comment