Monday, April 6, 2015

... But By My Spirit, saith the Lord......deno......share freely.

     I wish We were all strong as the Lord our King but till that happens we are to humble ourselves and totally depend on Jesus. Without Me Jesus said, you can do nothing. If what we are doing is without the Spirit and grace of Jesus, it is then nothing more than artificial fruit of the natural work of men and not of God....Even Jesus did nothing on His own. He said I can of myself do nothing. It is the Father within me, He does the work. I only speak what My Father in me gives me to say and I only do what My Father in me shows me to do. Jesus in all things was led by the Spirit of the Lord.
      If what we are doing lines up with the Word we are walking in the light of His counsel by faith. But there is that religious walk that is wrought without the Spirit of the Lord. When the veil was rent in two in the temple in Jerusalem on crucifixion day, that is all unbelieving Israel had left, Religion without the Spirit of the Lord. A form but not with the power. God help us to not be that way in Christ. Amen.
      The he that overcometh sermons in the book of Revelations from Jesus the head of the church to those churches was Christ word to the Church Members. Each of them had delusions and things that Jesus said they needed to overcome and if they would, He promised to grant them GREAT & AWING BLESSINGS. We would do well to go read and heed what the Spirit of the Lord said to those church members. Brethren the Lord shall revive and refine His people.......deno......share freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment