Thursday, April 2, 2015

Murder and Same Sex Sexual Activity Are In The Highest Form Of Perversion & Original Holy Image Distortion......share freely.....deno.

       I never meant in loving your neighbor as yourself to be used for the promotion of any form of sin and perverse pleasures that I have always called Abominations. Such is the spirit of evil and the devils interpretation. Murder and same sex sexual activity is in the highest form of perversion and original image distortion and the only throne that approves of this in the heavenlies is of the darkness and wicked spirit filled. This approval does not come from the throne of your God whose Everlasting Name is Holy Holy Holy, the Lord God Almighty.
       If I your God who is perfect love, if I tolerated such sin then Lucifer the rebellious one would still be in heaven, no hell would have ever been created, no line would ever have been drawn by My own hands saying, Thou Shalt Not....Those that love darkness want darkness and those that love sin always make their sells pitch.
      Satan is the one who is behind all this perverse activity and BEHIND THE PERVERTED USE of the words to love your neighbor as yourself, saying this means sin toleration. PLAINLY says the Lord, IT DOES NOT.......Those I love I REBUKE AND CHASTEN for their sins, NOT GIVE PLACE TO THEIR SIN or PROMOTE THE SIN. But the heart and mind under strong delusion and demonic drink and spin will say yes to all sin and no to all that is holy. I am commanding this nation to repent of this sin.......deno.......share freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment