Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Word of My Fire & Whip Saith the Lord Is The Need.......deno.

......I admit, so often I have I just wanted to hear comforting words, feel good messages that lift my spirit and feed my hope and such words from heaven are pleasant and have their place on our plate. But sometimes the Lord feeds me what taste like bitter herbs and spices and says for you, this will do you much more good than Comfort ye Comfort ye messages that makes your flesh rise up and smile. I love righteousness and hate iniquity says the Lord. You need to be disciplined with the Word of My Whip for you have a hardness within that resist Me and grieves pure sanctification unto holiness and that hardness needs to be shattered with face to face honest Word of God truth and fire. I am a refining God who with holy fire purifies the soul as gold thru the fire of refinement. Repent and do the right thing for Holy is My Name.....share freely......deno.

No comments:

Post a Comment