Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Vision God Gave Me (Part 5).....deno.....please share freely.

      In part 4 of the segment from the Vision God gave me, I ended it that chapter, basically saying how the Lord had later revealed to me that when I saw me that was seeing the vision, with the me that the vision was about, ( I know, that sounds confusing doesn't it, but read parts 1-4 and you will understand what I'm saying in this), when He made the two of me become one in that Vision, it was a personal revelation that one day that Vision He was giving me and I the beholder of the vision would some day come into agreement and the vision and I would become one and the same in real life and purpose.
     I also mentioned that in the Vision how I saw that man of God who was behind the pulpit step over to his right and God landed my feet behind that pulpit facing the congregation. I often wondered what that part meant. I often wondered why the Lord had that man of God step to the right of His pulpit and why the Lord landed me behind it. It was later that the personal revelation(s) came to me of it's meaning. One is this which I will mention. He said the man behind the pulpit was a man of God and that my calling was by no means a replacement calling of what God has already established in the Church but that I would be helping them, and standing with them right by THEIR SIDE as one anointed by God and as one that they ( who He chose) would open their pulpits to the grace of the Lord that would be in my life in those days for the benefit of all. It is sad that so many church's replace their Pastors & preachers so often. 
       It is sad, that in our communities that God has already anointed and ordained certain ministers and ministries in those towns and cities, yet more and more church's keep coming into those areas with agendas, and not all have Gods go ahead, but a craving to be heard is their go ahead and opening church's becomes a business like event instead of serving. Make sure my friend that this is not you. But let us surely serve the Lord in little or in much.
      Imagine if in most cities in America, all the Christians once or twice a month came together in that city or community in GREAT NUMBERS in high school stadiums, college stadiums rented, the impact that that GREAT GATHERING could have in that communities conscience continuously? Paul, Jesus said. Fear not for I have many people in this city. 
       Jesus said that there is protection and strength in NUMBERS.  It would be like little Billy Graham meetings so to speak in every town, city, community once or twice a month, bearing witness to the faith and evengelism. Many lost would slip right on in because they would not feel so pressured by the small numbers focus. And yet they could hear the gospel in a place of great corporate anointing and grace. But the man whose church business is more business than ministry and more of a business than serving the Lord, he will be offended at this idea for he desires preeminence. The fire of the Lord will try all our hearts in these last days beginning with us in Christ. None excluded including deno that trembles.
      But by their side is the place Im to be and so are you my friend. For we in the congregation (from whence I was taken up from in the Vision) also are and do represent the bodily members of the Church to help and to aid our shepherds, our pastors, our preachers, our elders, and our teachers. Never ever to replace them, but to love them and to bless them with what the Lord shall have put in my/our heart to give, to do, and to share as the submitted unto the Lord and unto the Shepherds that God has already put OVER US as our overseers in all things in Christ.
      Right here I think it is good to close this segment of the Vision and to write more later of the Vision. Surely I saw more and have had my eyes opened up to more of it's meanings to share with you. God bless each and every one of you and PLEASE, PLEASE, start being a great help and a great blessing to your pastors and overseers in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and let us all quit speaking evil with our tongues against one another by WATCHING OUR TONGUES. 
       This is the hour for the precious fruit of unity to come forth in the church, not the fruit of ill will, or of the gossiper, and of the one whose sows discord between the brethren.
        Love saves and Love forgives and Loves hides the multitude of sins. For without the love of God in the heart full of grace, mercy and compassion, then even holiness that puffs one up becomes unholy and a stench in the nostrils of Gods grace and mercy given us In Christ. Possess not the spirit that looks down on the congregation of the redeemed as to say, Lord, I thank God that I am not like the rest of these. For my holiness exceeds all their limits. Jesus said that those that contain than spirit come and go condemned.
       How could you wish ill on other brethren, brother and boast of yourself before the sinless God. Only fools are lifted up with righteousness pride who have forgotten THE CROSS and the fire of the Holy Ghost scrutiny. The Law itself said that one sin in Gods sight makes you guilty of all. By this light none of us have any right to boast our way above another. But to be humble, and to be grateful for the mercy and compassion God has had upon us thru Jesus Christ and him crucified and risen from the dead is well pleasing to God always......deno.....please share freely. Will write more about the vision soon. God Bless you in Jesus Name...Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment