Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Vision God Gave Me...(Part 7)....deno.....please share freely.

          After the Lord had landed me in the Vision behind that pulpit, in and by the Power of His Spirit he flew me from the balcony, which had been my point of view from the start of the vision, and he positioned me suspended in air face to face with the me I was seeing behind that pulpit. I was face to face with myself but about 15 to 20 feet apart. With the rest of the congregation I saw my mouth open behind that pulpit and say these 5 words. THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS. I thought maybe i would say more but i didn't. Those words were all I said at that moment and I wondered more into the fulness of what those words fully meant. Ill be honest with you, as I thought on those words more later, I wondered was God warning me of me? But then again I was with the rest of the congregation hearing those 5 words. So later I came to be more at peace that it was for the purpose of all of us and not just me.
       After these words came forth out of my mouth something strange happened.  God moved me with the Power of His Spirit and He flew me from the watching place i was at with the congregation, and He flew me right into the deno that I had been watching from the very start of the Vision. It was later that the Lord opened my eyes to see and to understand that the Vision was going to come to pass someday. That one day in the future, me and my life and my steps by His Power would become one in real life with what I was seeing in the Vision.          
     When the Lord by His Power flew me into the deno that i was seeing behind that pulpit, we two had come together. We had come to agree as One. God led me and directed my path by the power of His grace to become one with the Vision and its manifold purpose. It was on another day that He said to me in a supernatural way that the Vision was not for then but for a future time. I had much to learn. More fruit was needed upon this branch. I had so much to taste. So Much to go thru. So much to learn and endure. So Much to be shapened and so much to be sharpened. I was still dull in hearing, hardness was still in my heart and I was dull in perceiving. Still dull in dedication. Dull in commitment. Dull in sanctification and dull in separation and in separating myself unto God. I needed grace and fire to mold me into the vessel I was seeing in that Vision. Dear God how I seemed so far away from the Me I was seeing in that Vision. Tarry until you be endued with its power.
      So often we rush into things ahead of God. If we are ahead of the Lord then we are not following the Lord. The children even in the wilderness were led by the Lord. He went ahead of them. When they made a move to move ahead without God they always got into troubles and wondered saying and thinking "where is God? Sometimes timing is everything, sometimes. You shouldn't rush the fruit for the Lord hath long patience as He waits for the precious fruit of the earth. When we rush ahead of God trying to bring forth the fruit to speedily we end up with plastic artificial fruit sometimes and not the delicious fruit His grace can bring forth in us.  Scroll Down.
      If the disciples would have not tarried in Jerusalem for the Holy Spirits Power as Jesus told them to do and went prematurely into the ministry ahead of God then they would have been wondering where was the Lord also. Though Im crying now this much I have somewhat learned. Obeying God is utmost important. Go when He says Go and stay when He says stay. Do when He says do and don't when the Lord says do not. Such simple words yet it has taken me years to really let its simple glory sink into me and my life. I know, deno was a hard case. Maybe that to is why He told me supernaturally WAIT......Even now I am still on the wheel. I am still on the iron of the Holy Spirits heat and fire.......more to come in PART 8.....deno.....please share freely.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment