Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Vision God Gave Me (Part 3)......deno.....please share freely.

        As I continued this upward flight, not knowing where I was going to end up in this, I became more and more aware of Jesus. I thought that maybe I was about to see the Lord even face to face. I did not know, but I did know that something of the Lord was happening to me, but where he was taking me in this I had no idea. I was not in control of any of this. The Father who lives within us-ward who believe, He was doing the work according to His plan and according to His purpose......
       As I was ascending upward in this what I thought to be was flight, I was crying out, Im trusting you Jesus, Im trusting you Lord. Im trusting you Jesus, Im trusting you Lord. Over and over I kept saying those simple trusting words. I had to trust Him. I was being lifted upward and I was not in control at all. My mind would think out loud and I could hear my thoughts so loud as I wondered about all this that was going on. You know it is strange how we can act all powerful and all in control as long as we are in control and as long as we are calling the shots, but friends when you experience something like what I was experiencing in this grace and you realize how totally helpless you are to do anything, you will either enter into the beauty of faith or the dread of a real FREAK OUT in fear. Well thank God the hidden man of my heart took me over and thank God when I was afraid, I was trusting in the Lord.
       Higher and higher I felt myself going upward. In the body or out of the body, as Paul experienced, I could not tell. It seemed as if I was in the body. As the power of God lifted me higher and when I entered the thought that maybe I was just about to see the Lord, suddenly I stopped going upward and I was in like a waiting there moment in the Power of the Lord wondering what was the next thing to happen. It was at that moment that heavenly type of veil that had been blinding my sight was taken away from my eyes and in as fast as the twinkling of an eye, I was in a VISION given me from the Lord.           As I said earlier I thought that maybe I was about to see the Lord face to face, but that is not what happened at that time.  When my eyes were opened to the Vision of the Lord of that which he wanted me to see, at the moment my eyes were given sight again, I found myself located in the balcony of a huge church. My vision sight position was this. If you were a preacher in the pulpit and you were behind the pulpit preaching a sermon, you would see me in the balcony to your right standing there looking at you.  So in the balcony I was on the left side looking at the people in the balcony to my right and I would look down at the people in the pews below. The church building balcony and below was packed. A preacher was behind the pulpit. A choir behind him. An organist and a pianist on both his sides. To me all of this was live. Everything I was seeing in this Vision looked as real as real life. It is amazing what the Spirit of the Lord can do. Those people in that balcony were to me real as cloths and all flesh and blood. Had I been able I could have pulled up the very hairs on their arms. That is how physically real everything looked to me as I gazed at them and at every material thing in that church building in the Power of the Spirit of the Lord that I felt all thru the Vision.
       As I was standing there pondering what all this meant I noticed also that the church had a high vaulted ceiling, very high vaulted ceiling. I looked at it. I looked at all the people. A church service seemed to be going on. That's when something strange took place. As I was looking at the lower congregational area that was filled with people, I suddenly notice a person floating up from within those people from the pews below. That person began to float up right out of his pew as if he was in slow lifting flight. Then it was then that I noticed who that person was, and to my own amazement I noticed that that person was me. I thought, Lord what in the world is going on here. Now this captured my personal attention as it would you as well if you had seen yourself in a vision doing that. I thought Lord what does this and all this mean?
       Friends I kept my eyes fastened on me as some how I was being lifted up from the congregation below upward until I reached the very top of that vaulted ceiling. I noticed when I arrived there that I stayed there for a brief moment. Then as I was watching this happen from the balcony view point where my eyes first opened in the Vision, another strange thing happened. I saw myself up there at the top of that vaulted ceiling turn and look down at the pulpit where that man of God was standing behind and below. Then I saw myself begin to descend at an angle from that vaulted height toward that pulpit. Folks before God I lie not. As I was descending at an angle towards that pulpit, this boy raised baptist began to pray or speak in a tongue that was not English. To me it was an unknown tongue/language but the way that I was praying or speaking forth that language you would have thought I knew that language. It was flying out my mouth like a machine gun targeted with purpose. But  even to this day I do not know what I  was praying or speaking as I descended at an angle from that vaulted ceiling to that pulpit that God was driving me to. 
    Note this......I assure that I was not driving myself there to that pulpit.  For since the day my mom told be at the age of 17/18 that one day in my latter years that I would preach the gospel folks I RAN from the idea of that in sweat and from fear and in trembling. I want go into all that right now for times sake. But to me, for me and myself to ever get behind a pulpit and preach in front of people folks it would have to be an ACT OF GOD and HIS POWER. Mom use to tell me my shyness in those days was because I had SHYBLOOD....I used to cry about that in those days. I use to say to God, God that is not fair. Mom and dad and others tell me Your going to call me to preach someday and you stick me with SHYBLOOD so that I nearly faint at the thought of speaking in front of people. I cried and cried about all that. Well more on that maybe another time. Back to the Vision....I will end this part 3 right here...Remember I don't want to lose this writing like I did earlier and have to go re type it all.....See you soon.....deno.....please share freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment