Friday, March 13, 2015

A Word From The Fathers Heart......deno......share freely.

     Why is it always on your terms? Does anyone not remember whose Lord here? You use Me as a wishing well and that's the only time I see most of you. I'm not a Genie in a bottle, or an aspirin you take only when your hurting. I Am the Lord God Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth. I'm the Lord who craves the affections of His people, a love and a passion for Me that children have for their Father that last the whole day and has no end in life. This I seek more than anything else from those who call Me Lord and Father. But in your delusions, your desires are now your idols and you turn to Me to do as you ask, but when I call you in the morning for duty, or to sit at My table for you to spend quality time and commune with your God, I hear your heart say over and over again, Sorry Dad, not today, got to run.....share freely.....deno.

No comments:

Post a Comment