Monday, March 16, 2015

I Learned This From Jesus Himself.....Remember He Said, My Sheep Hear My Voice.....deno.....share freely.

MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE........
       Several years ago at noon day in England, I was literally taken on by the enemy. I felt it when he came at me. It was nothing sweet about any of it. He came at me in the spirit and a more severe wrestling match was underway. 
       When he first hit me the taste was awful, terribly oppressing. I, for a brief moment actually tasted some of his hopelessness. He is severely depressed. At the first of the fight  my mind took off almost in a panic because this was new to me. I did not  know he could come against believers toe to toe like that. (Remember he took Jesus. He took him...see Luke 4) That is toe to toe battling with the enemy.
        Well before I went into a full freak out, the Lord in His love rose up inside me and I heard these words. I had been digging into the Gods Word for several months at that point and I had tasted some victory, but this that came on me that day was to find out what I had learned and what I was really made of so to speak at the time. In that panic moment I heard the Lord rise up within me and say, "Now take what I have taught you and use it against him".
        Friends, right after those instructions  came to me I unloaded on the devil. Strength entered and I rose up saying In the Name Of Jesus Christ of Nazareth Satan you take your hands off of me. You don't  belong here. I belong to Jesus and in Jesus Name you stop and get out of here. Many other scriptures I hit him with and folks God as my witness I FELT THE DEVIL TAKE OFF. I FELT IT. I knew he was gone and he left running.
      You can taste and see that the Lord is good and I know for a fact now that you can taste and see when the devil is gone. When the devil left Jesus, Jesus knew in the Spirit that he was gone.
      Man I had tasted another victory and oh how sweet it was. Then some time later as I was reflecting on this grace episode in my life the Lord spoke to me. He gave me these words that Im to give you. He even had me to write them down. Those words are these. Ready? Scroll Down.
       THE LORD HAS DESTROYED THE WORKS MY ENEMIES FORMED AGAINST ME.  HE DID SO THRU THE WEAPON OF HIS CHOICE, WHICH WAS MY TONGUE......Thank You Jesus. To God Be The Glory......deno......share freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment