Sunday, March 15, 2015

When I Filled You With My Spirit.......deno.....sahre freely.

......When I filled you with My Spirit, the Holy Spirit, the Perfect God moved into your heart to walk with My child in Christ which is your spirit that I have created anew in righteousness and true holiness for the fellowship from the blend, can you speak to Me, of My Presence within or have your eyes grown dim, I am Spirit? Has the ears of your heart become hard of hearing?. Do you clearly hear My Voice? Can you yet see and tell My movements. I walk within the temple of My people, do you hear my foot steps? Who among men are wise to this light? Who among the redeemed can shout to this generation, Look, Listen for the Lord is speaking? There He moves, look He has risen....And if you are still a child concerning these things, an infant in spiritual matters and understandings and cannot expound with clarity of sight My quiet moves nor hear clearly with your crowded ears My voice, how can you speak of your own spirits condition in truth, do you see us Hand in hand within walking, supping, fellowshiping as Father with son in the Spirit thru the redemption mix that My finger has shown you or has the constant screen in your mind blinded your sight?....Do you look to the voices of your flesh to declare truth and spiritual things? Is the sinful fleshes desire and corruption My Voice, the voice of perfect holiness of He that is Holy and without sin.Lo I Am In You........ Is the fleshes many voices the light by which I guide My children and draw all conclusions? How can that which is dead speak of everlasting life? How can corruption know the voice of the incorruptible? On you is that which is of corruption and In you is that which is born of incorruption, can you discern the difference, the difference between those two men? When you can, then having eyes to see you will see and having ears to hear you will hear the voice of My Spirit, the voice of Him who is ever so close, but in your crowded ears and mind seems so far away....Amen.....deno.

No comments:

Post a Comment