Saturday, March 14, 2015

Doubt and Unbelief, the Greatest Most Robbing Sins of All......share freely.....deno.

     
     Matthew 17:16)..And Jesus, this son of mine that I am telling you about, I brought him to your CHURCH but they could not cast him out....Jesus turned to his church and actually rebuked them for their failure in this.....then later the CHURCH MEMBERS of honest report came to Jesus and said....vs 19) Lord, why did we fail in casting the devil out? Why could not we cast him out? Jesus of perfect integrity that can never lie did not withhold the truth here. He answered saying, BECAUSE OF YOUR DOUBT, YOUR UNBELIEF.
       Now we also find this truth in Matthew 13:58 and in Mark 6:5-6)..And in his own home town Jesus COULD NOT do many mighty works BECAUSE OF THEIR UNBELIEF.
       You have heard the words, Grieve not Gods Spirit, Quench not the Holy Ghost (The Power of Gods Spirit and Presence). Well if we are not in faith but in unbelief, the honest truth of this matter is, God we will grieve and the presence of His Spirit and Power and MOVEMENTS we, yes you and me His Church, we will QUENCH the Spirit of the Lords Power, which means to cut off the flow. To hinder the Lords moves, EVEN TO TIE HIS HANDS. Yes that is right, your and my doubt and unbelief can literally bind Gods hands from being able to do MIGHTY WORKS as our text tells us happened to Jesus and the Father in Jesus' home town. If doubt and unbelief can do that in the green to the One who had the Spirit of God without measure, well then doubt and unbelief can Grieve the Presence of God and can Quench His Power today.
     Friends let us understand this revelating and so needful truth. The Lord startled me when he opened my eyes to this, to what others have already known yet to me it was sort of like fresh bread. He said, Note my love how I love all and long for all to come unto the knowledge of the truth, believe it, mix their hearts faith with it and BE SAVED. But though I long for this blessing to come upon them with all My Love and with all My Bloods poured out power,  all the power of My Father and Mine combined cannot do one single thing for them IF THEY BELIEVE NOT. Their unbelief literally ties all the hands of MY LOVE AND POWER and though I love them and will them to NOT PERISH,  I have to walk away from them. Just like in my home town on earth, in my home town I there could do no mighty works BECAUSE OF THEIR UNBELIEF. It was not because Me and the Father did not love them, did not want to do GOOD for them, but their unbelief tied our hands. This is a truth My people often resist to accept and even cry to not receive. But unbelief is the sin above all sins for both the lost (the unbelievers, for they perish because of it) and for even the Church (My Body on earth, they are robbed of so much God wants for them and to do thru them because of their doubt and unbelief). 
     My people who are living in the sinking position of Peter in overwhelming doubt are always calling upon My Name to save them from the fruit of their doubt and unbelief. I do what I can for them, but some times they are sick and even die in the flesh because of their unbelief, but their spirit I save because they have called upon the Name of the Lord unto the spirits regeneration unto eternal salvation FOR I AM THEIR SAVIOR. But unbelief will cause all My love and all the power of My Cross to profit unbelievers nothing thought I will them all My good and that they do not perish. Their unbelief ties the hands of all my love and power that is fully available to them, if only by faith they would lay holt on to it. 
      Unbelief is the greatest Spirit of God and Power of God Quencher on earth. Even many of My people become very Law abiding and usurp themselves back under the Law trying to by those works justify thenselves, and make up for, or try to mask or hide the doubt and unbelief that I see in the heart. But in the New Covenant, faith works by love thru grace, not by the Law for the Law is not of faith and the Law works wrath and there is no confidence of faith when the conscience is weighed down by the Law that works friction and wrath between God and men. But faith that works by love thru grace is the winning walk with God in Christ Jesus. For right believing causes right living, for it increases My Grace and Un-quenches My Spirit in the heart of them that believe......share freely....deno.

Lord then increase my faith? Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment