Friday, February 13, 2015

Come Away My Love. God Is Romancing You......deno.....share freely.

   
Truly God Is The Holiest and the Sweetest Love of all.

        Come away My Love, come away into the arms of My Grace. I have heard your heart. The voice of your love for Me has been heard. Love and faith attract Me. I am Eternal, Holy, and True, the God of all creation. Your love, your trust, your faith has caught my Spirits Eye. I'm drawn to faith like passion draws a husband to his wife and I respond with My satisfaction. Faith drinks the cups of My extended love. Faith calls Me from afar and I always hear its voice. By your faith, My Spirit and your spirit have been joined together and Jesus My Son paid for the holy ceremony of our reconciliation.
.......You, yes you have touched Gods heart in recent faith and love expression and He is risen to romance you back in spirit and in truth. Holy is His Name. Be Blessed for all His visitations of love and grace......delivering a message.....deno.
·

No comments:

Post a Comment