Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Prodigal Son, His Story Continues......deno.....share freely.

      When they read them, My life and My Spirit in your words will carry them thru. When they read them.....I'm in you and you are In Me.....He that is forgiven much loves much for where sin abounded grace abounds much more....He that loves me will feed My Sheep and My Sheep recognize and hear My Voice....If they listen to me they will listen to you...No servant is greater than His Master. If they honor Me they will honor you. If they hate Me they will hate you..
       And after the Prodigal son came home and got the exceeding great revelation for himself of HOW MUCH HIS FATHER STILL LOVED HIM, he grew in the grace and in the knowledge of the Father and His Great Love and he set out on another journey. This time to tell the world what He had learned of His Fathers true heart and love. He changed a whole generation telling them of his stories and adventures both good and bad, and sharing his testimonies and of his redeeming discoveries of Gods incredible love and preaching for God So Loved The World.......The love and grace in this story continues in many of us.
        Welcome Home Son. It Has Been A Long Time. So Good To See You Home. I Missed Hanging Out With You and I Missed Fellowshipping With You So Much. I Have So Much I Want To Tell You, Show You, and To Share With You. Come, Lets Sit Down And Dine Together Like Old Times, For Here There Is Plenty.

        In That Evenings Conversation The Father Said To His Son, Son I Have Never Stopped Loving You. I Missed You Everyday. My Love For You Is Greater Than You Presently Understand. In Your Near Future I Am Going To Show You Just How Much I Love You Thru A Cross And Some Time Later God Demonstrated To All Of Us That Same Great Love. He Gave Us His Life and Blood Thru That Cross To Save Us From Our Sins and Three Days Later He Rose Again To Seal Us Unto Eternal Salvation......deno.....share freely.
Deno Smith's photo.
Deno Smith's photo.
·

No comments:

Post a Comment