Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Power Of Covenant Interceding..Praying For One Another....deno.......share freely.


     
      The Power of Believers Standing In The Gap For Others, Interceding for one another, even For Nations.

.......Hey deno, its Friday Night, lets go party. Sorry guys, been there done that. And I can tell you, there exist nothing that taste so delicious to the soul than the Spirit and Presence of Jesus in you. For me Friday night is a good night to offer myself up unto God as a living sacrifice, to use that time to stand in the gap for others, for our nations, and to Seek His Face, for I've learned with such sacrifices God is pleased. God is seeking such people, people to stand in the gap for this nation. How about you? Do you to feel the call? Will you make that sacrifice?

Exodus 32:9-14Modern English Version (MEV)
9 Then the Lord said to Moses, “I have seen this people, and certainly, it is a stiff-necked people. 10 Now therefore let Me alone, so that My wrath may burn against them and I may destroy them. And I will make of you a great nation.”
11 But Moses sought the favor of the Lord his God, and said, “Lord, why does Your wrath burn against Your people, whom You have brought forth from the land of Egypt with great power and with a mighty hand? 12 Why should the Egyptians speak, saying, ‘With evil intent He brought them out, to kill them in the mountains and to destroy them from the face of the earth’? Turn from Your fierce wrath and relent of this harm against Your people. 13 Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, Your servants, to whom You swore by Yourself, and said to them, ‘I will multiply your descendants as the stars of the heavens, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give to your descendants, and they will inherit it forever.’ ” 14 Then the Lord relented of the harm which He said He would do to His people....Moses was standing in the gap.....share freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment