Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Love of God Prayer & Confession....deno....share freely.

Father in Jesus Name Thank You. Father You are love and Your love is in my heart by the Holy Spirit and by Your Nature born into my spirit in my heart by faith in Jesus Christ my Creator and Redeemer. I praise You.

The love of God is in me.
Gods love in my heart endures long.
Gods love in my heart prospers and prevails.
Gods love in my heart rules and reigns.
Gods love in my heart is precious, sweet, delicious, victorious.
Gods love in my heart is fruitful and joy rich.
Gods love in my heart is patient and kind.
Gods love in my heart is not envious nor does it boil over with jealousy.
Gods love in my heart is not boastful, nor vain glorious.
Gods love in my heart loves and prefers others before itself.
Gods love in my heart is not arrogant, nor puffed up with vain pride.
Gods love in my heart is not haughty nor conceited.
Gods love in my heart is not rude, nor mean, nor unmannerly.
Gods love in my heart does not insist on its own way, or its own rights only, nor itself to be first in line but always considers and prefers others before itself.
Gods love in my heart is not self seeking.
Gods love in my heart is not touchy, it is not fretful or resentful.
Gods love in my heart keeps no record of wrongs or of evil done to it. It pays no attention to a suffered wrong.
Gods love in my heart does not rejoice at injustice, nor in evil, nor in unrighteousness.
Gods love in my heart bears up under anything and everything that comes.
Gods love in my heart is ever ready to believe the best of every person, it's hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything without weakening.
Gods love in my heart never fails. Gods love in my heart never fades out and never becomes obsolete, nor comes to an end.
Gods love in my heart is and lives and endures forever.
Gods love in my heart is rich and lasting.
Gods love in my heart is gracious, full of compassion and rich in mercy and always forgives.
Gods love in my heart motivates me and constrains me.
Gods love in my heart empowers me, strengthens me, compels me.
Gods love in my heart fills  me richly with the affections of Christ love that passeth all understanding.
Gods love in my heart gives me tremendous comfort, peace, consolation, with joy and gladness forevermore.
Gods love in my heart is God real and His reality in my life.

Thank You Father In Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment