Sunday, May 7, 2017

The Gift of God Is Perfect, not me.....deno....share freely.

       The gift of God is perfect, not me...I must depend all on Christ....Cut me i bleed...Hurt me i feel the pain..Massage my shoulders and i purr...I have laughed and i have cried...I've seen visions beyond this world and I have made some of the biggest christian bloopers of all...Good News...God knew that and loved me/us anyway.
       Having faith in Christ is having faith that God is love and that he really loves us as seen in Christ...In the ups and in the downs, in the highs and in the lows, in the yahoo praise ye the Lord times and in the woe is me I am undone times, we are to always believe in the love God has for us seen in the Cross of Christ...Always.
       Cast not away your confidence in Gods love..Its Gods love that seeks after the strayed ones and that restores us. Its His mercy from His great love for us that shouts, Get back up...I ain't heard the bell yet....Jesus loves you....deno.

No comments:

Post a Comment