Thursday, November 20, 2014

The President Knows.......deno

       The President knows how to play the strings of the heart when he is desperate. Nonetheless he avoids the rule of law, of the Constitution and of Americas National Laws. Had he did and said this written speech before the election or when he had control of both congress and senate years ago, then i would give him a hi low for being in low degree authentic. But being HE WAITED till AFTER THE ELECTION, I see political agenda and not sincerity of heart.(Democrats Party future votes). I see ANOTHER wolf in sheep's clothing episode. ANOTHER ONE of the many before this one. 
       I will pray for him, but even Satan plays the sympathy compassionate card to win over hearts and souls to his gain. He goes to some in their mind and says, Don't you feel sorry for me seeing what God has done. Don't you think I'm getting a bum deal from God. But what he does not do, he doesn't remind them that he tried to put a spiritual knife to the throat of God his Maker to take over the KINGDOM AND throne of God. I call it sly, subtle, and VERY EVIL to use this compassion card for ones parties political gains....I just do not believe he is America Interest Sincere....I wish I could...Just we all have seen to much of the opposite......deno.

No comments:

Post a Comment