Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A Specail Word to Regina is A Word for you as well.......deno......please share freely.

     Deno Smith to Regina who is feeling alone. We all go thru those moments, and in those empty moments we wonder, God, where are you?  Even Jesus felt it in that forsaken moment on the Cross and he also cried, Why?  It is not a comfortable feeling at all. But what time I am afraid I will trust in the Lord. Fear often comes from feelings of being left to self or being left alone. Babies cry when LOVING moms sit them down for a while, but does that mean the mom does not love them, or does not cherish them, or has forsaken them? No. Mom is there, even very near by and that child is seriously on the loving moms mind and in her heart. But the child prefers and desires the feelings they have in moms loving arms. It is normal. 
      I love it when I feel the Lords Arms and when He is carrying me. We all do. The anointing of His Presence taste SO GOOD TO THE SOUL AND DELICIOUS. But for my own growth and good, some times, He says. Deno Walk. Walk before Me in faith. Be sure of My Love and My Presence not because you feel My loving Arms, but because I made a covenant with you when I PROMISED YOU SAYING, "and Lo I am with you always, even to the end of the world." And I have loved you with an EVERLASTING LOVE.
      I have learned to praise Him in the empty feeling moments as well as in the full feeling moments when I want to run around the block in His Joy. It is in those empty feeling moments our faith is tested and tried. I don't believe because I feel like it is true. I believe it simply because the God that promised me and the Lord that cannot lie said. "And Lo I am with you always, even to the end of the world". 
      Thru thick and then. Thru faith and in doubts, Jesus remains the faithful HUSBAND. The faithful spouse. The Faithful Shepherd. When He sees that we hold fast to His promise no matter the feelings; When He sees this fruit is established in our heart *(despite the feelings) WELL GET READY, the feelings of more His fulness are surely to return. He is faithful. He restores us Regina. He restores our souls. 
       When Peter was walking on the water and when Peter was sinking, in both situations of Peters hearts faith and doubt, Regina. OUR REDEEMER was still there. His doubts did not cause our Savior to forsake him.....Matter of Fact, The next thing Peter woke up to and learned in that sinking moment was, He found himself in the arms of the Lord....amen...shout somebody...In his fears and in his doubt, Peter called on the Name of the Lord and the Lord, being Peter belonged to Him. rescued him.....
      You will also soon wake up again to Gods faithfulness and you will find your heart and soul again in the presence and arms of the Lord. In His faithfulness, He restores our souls with HIS PRESENCE TASTED.... He has just sat you down awhile Regina, only so that you will learn this light..So keep believing. Keep trusting. Keep loving and obeying the Lord. HE IS FAITHFUL......deno.....please share freely.

P.S. When Jesus died, the disciples for 3 days and for three nights in their doubt FELT SO ALONE, even somewhat abandoned. But were they? No. On that resurrection day He appeared again unto them and His return to them gave them an assurance, and a joy, and a faith that all the world could not beat out of them. That is blessed assurance. That is established faith and trust. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment