Friday, May 9, 2014

Personal Testimony For Prayer to Walking Worthy of the Calling.....Please Pray For Me . Thank You.......deno

       Matthew 13:15)........lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should UNDERSTAND WITH THEIR HEART and should be converted (No conversion without believing, so it should read), and SHOULD BELIEVE from their found UNDERSTANDING and I should HEAL THEM....... 
        Friends and Church, deeply and rightly understanding what Jesus did for us on the Cross brings us healing from the Lord, even reaching all our parts, in the spirit, in the soul, and in the body. So Seeing in Christ, Hearing In Christ, and Understanding with our hearts in Christ should be amongst the top points of high personal importance, just as important as resisting the devil, and yielding not to temptation for yielding is sin..Is that important to you ???........
        When I was a child our precious Mom (The Pastor and Preachers Wife) used to sing that song to me, or around me I should say to get to me often....Wish I would have listened in the 70s to her and that song more. Sure would have saved me a whole lot of grief. They taught us that the way of the transgressor was rough and hard. But I was so stubborn and inquisitive I just had to find out the hard way.... for years.
        Yea that forbidden fruit of the world presented by the devil sure has a great look to it and a grooving sound to it, but he never shows us the down side where you suffer loss, hurt, heart ache, and if you never recover from the snares it fastens on to your life and soul, you spend and eternity rolling around in a raging eternal nightmare of never ending regret.  As it is written in the book of Isaiah, Hell from beneath has enlarged itself and stirred up the dead to meet you at your coming. Evidently they did not overcome.....scroll down...
       Thank God our Mom and Dad and loved ones kept loving us with intercessory prayers. I'm older now and more and more coming to their senses. Wished I would have obeyed earlier their light. Surely I'm not perfect but I am pressing...And You?????.....Lets all in America Come Back Home. Jesus is waiting for our generations answer......Please pray for me that God will use Me as He sees fit in bringing many to Christ senses, to repentance, to salvation and back home into Jesus Christ thru the Cross unto God where they belong.........deno.....please share freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment