Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Eternity is to long to handle as cheap.......deno......please share freely.

    I know your sins, and I know all your sorrows.
    I know your ups, and I know all your downs.
    I know all your yesterdays, but what about your tomorrows.
    I visit you this day asking, Are you heaven bound?
 
    This is why this day I have come to invite you into My       Fathers House. In My Fathers House are many beautiful mansions and spacious rooms for an eternity of peace, love, joy, and plenty in the heaven of no hate or sin. In My Fathers House we are high with Joy and gladness every day. Every day there is much rejoicing and merriness of heart that is real and lasting. It springs forth from the Spirit of Life and of Holiness that flows from the Throne of My Father.  I am the door. Enter in thru Me. JESUS CHRIST. 

2 Corinthians 5:19) Go and preach to them the Word of reconciliation of the GREAT GATHERING UNTO GOD. Preach how God was in Christ and thru His precious blood and death on the Cross, He was reconciling all people unto Himself, calling all unto salvation from every nation, not holding against them their trespasses or sins because He laid on Jesus the full punishment for the iniquity of us all, so making peace. Together Jesus and the Father did this for our good, for our life and need. Satan wanted us ruined and crushed forever with him, but God had mercy instead. Let Gods Mercy rewrite your present, your past, your tomorrows, and your eternal life and future. (Ephesians 2:1-17).

Jesus was crucified for our sins and Rose Again from the dead for our justification sealing our vindication. (Romans 4:24-25).

Whosoever shall call upon the Name of the Lord believing He is the Christ the Son of God, and that he died for our sins and rose again from the dead, the faith seeing God sees this heart and seals that soul unto His Salvation. 

Where will you be for all eternity?  Heaven or Hell?  Eternity is to long to handle as cheap.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment