Saturday, May 10, 2014

My Mothers Day Testimony For You...Hug Your Mothers and tell them how much you love them.....deno......please share freely.

MY PERSONAL MOTHERS DAY TESTIMONY FOR YOU......The night before my mom past away. We spent the evening with her. Me and my 3 kids were the last to leave that family birthday party that we had that evening for Austin. It was close to 10 pm and I told my kids to gather their things. It was time to go. I got up out of my seat and went over to our Mom in her chair and reached down and hugged her and told her, I loved her. She told me she loved me to. She gets up and walked us out to the end of the garage. I took the kids and put them in the van but i could notice my mom like strangely starring at me. 
      Well i finished putting the kids in the Van I said, Well Mom, I guess I will see you later. She said. Ok...I began to walk around the front of the van to go to the other side when in front of the van i got stopped in my tracks by a gentle force. When it had stopped me in my tracks, folks I heard a voice as clear as we speak to one another in normal conversation. That beautiful majestic loving voice said, Tell Your Mom That You Love Her Again...I remember saying back to Him, But Lord, I just told her I loved her in the house....Well how often does something like this happen? Well I turned back toward the garage and this time I could not see my mom. So i cried out loud, Hey Mom. She heard me and replied back. Yes Dennis (Deno), I said you know I love you. She said back, though I could not see her, she said, I love you to Son.... 
        Well i got in the van and left. While driving home I asked the Lord,  Lord what was that all about? Why did you have me to tell my mom that i loved her again. You know that I had just told her that in the house??? I got no audible back. That night i went to bed with all that on my mind, wondering what and why. The next morning at the restaurant, at around 9am my dad called me crying. I said, Dad are you ok? Why are you crying? Friends to make a long story short, my mom unexpectantly had passed away. Mom was gone to heaven.....
       That day broke our hearts as it would any, but at least the Lord gave me that experience of His grace to comfort us. After telling my dad a few days later of what had happened I said, Dad why didn't He tell me what was going to happen?  My dad (The Preacher & Pastor) said, Son we can't explain all things, but most likely He knew you could not handle that fully. But what He did give us in this, is that He knew. He was aware and that all is well. Dad said They that die in the Lord ALL IS WELL....Here I am crying as i share this with all of you. Friends please love, hug and tell your Mom how much you love her this Mothers Day and every day.,...God Bless You All.....deno....please share freely.

P.S. There is more to this event, but i cut it short to get to the main point quicker...God Bless all of you...Jesus is Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment