Friday, May 30, 2014

Psalms 130:4)...Words of Encouragement....But with you Lord, there is forgiveness.......deno......please share freely.

       Psalms 130:2-7) Lord hear my voice. Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy. If you, Lord, kept a record of sins, then Lord who could stand? (None, no not even one.) But with you there is forgiveness, so that we can with reverence in awe of your mercy and goodness fear your Name and serve you. I wait for the Lord, my soul, my whole being waits for the Lord, and in His word I put my hope. Yes I wait for the Lord more than the night soldier waits for his morning relief. Yes even more than he waits for his morning relief. Put all your hope in the Lord and trust Him O Israel (Church). For with the Lord is unfailing love, and with him is full redemption. Amen........
        For this and these words Lord Jesus we are so thankful. THANK YOU LORD for the encouragement. Thank you Lord for your great love. For redeeming us with your own precious blood unto God and His Wonders and His Wonderful Life Forever. Thank you Lord that in You, In Christ we are Gods dear children and He is our Everlasting Holy Incredible Father. What a gloriously bright and pleasant future we have In God. Brothers and sisters we have GREAT HOPE in the Lord. In His love and in His great compassion and mercy I have set my hope forever. Amen......deno......please share freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment