Sunday, April 21, 2013

Denos Testimonies #11) DONT THROW IN THE TOWEL. HOPE WILL NOT SHAME YOU WHEN YOU TRUST IN GODS GREAT LOVE...

       For nearly 3 and a half years I went thru some very rough and turbulent times in my spirit and soul as a young man in my teens. But even though I shed many tears in those days and cried out to God a thousand times and even though day after day things just looked and seemed hopeless, little did I know the cry behind those tears was making me a river unto a victory that at the time I only hoped in, but God knew it was coming and was Himself leading me to it even in the midst of all the turbulence......When the victory was manifested it was more delicious to my soul beyond all my dreams and expectation....

       Friend you may be struggling right now. Your life, your insides may feel like they are in a soul bind and the feeling is dreary. In Jesus Name God has not abandoned you. Call upon His Name and Know that your victory has come and will be manifested. Don't let the opposite look of things  trick you. Your enemy will almost always come at you with the circumstance and the voice of the exact opposite of your desire and of what you are believing for.  Stand on the promise of GODS word concerning your need. It will come to pass.....What I needed seem so far from me that it would never happen. I had, going by the looks of things, every reason to throw in the towel of hope and faith for over 3 years in one of my trials.  But how I thank God I some how by His grace kept hope alive. When the victory came it was sweeter than the honeycomb......deno.....Be Believing.....As it is written, I will trust in Gods unfailing love forever...Just think of how long Abraham and Sarah waited in faith for their dream and promise to come to pass...FAITH HAS PATIENCE.....Amen
For nearly 3 and a half years I went thru some very rough and turbulent times in my spirit and soul as a young man in my teens. But even though I shed many tears in those days and cried out to God a thousand times and even though day after day things just looked and seemed hopeless, little did I know the cry behind those tears was making me a river unto a victory that at the time I only hoped in, but God knew it was coming and was Himself leading me to it even in the midst of all the turbulence......When the victory was manifested it was more delicious to my soul beyond all my dreams and expectation....Friend you may be struggling right now. Your life, your insides may feel like they are in a soul bind and the feeling is dreary. In Jesus Name God has not abandoned you. Call upon His Name and Know that your victory has come and will be manifested. Don't let the opposite tricks trick you. Stand on the promise of His word concerning your need. It will come to pass.....What I needed seem so far from me that it would never happen. I had, going by the looks of things, every reason to throw in the towel of hope and faith. But how I thank God I some how by His grace kept hope alive. When the victory came it was sweeter than the honeycomb......deno.....Be Believing

No comments:

Post a Comment