Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Denos Testimonies #6) More on My Encounter With the Rushing Mighty WInd. Jesus was the way. Jesus was the how. He was my qualifications to receive the Holy Spirit. He was my Righteousness to receive Him. He was my access with confidence to the Throne. Jesus is All in All. Jesus My every good and perfect thing. Jesus. Jesus. Oh Jesus. There Is truly something wonderful about that Name.

......... After my encounter with the rushing mighty wind of the Lords Spirit in my car I learned something later about that experience from the Lord that I would like to share with you.
      In my receiving the Holy Spirit that Jesus said that we who believe in Him should and could receive (John 7:37-39), there was no hard labor on my part to receiving Him. I did not fast to receive Him. I did not beg to receive Him. I did not throw childish tantrums to receive Him hoping that some how by those trantrums God would pay attention to me. All I did was ask in faith nothing doubting. No doubting was in my mind or any part of my atmosphere. It was like God Himself had personally tilled the garden of my faith since childhood. When I saw what that lady showed me in Gods Word I knew and believed that Word was as true as John 3:16 and so I mixed faith with Acts 2:1-4 and God as my witness it happened. To God be the glory.
      A problem with many in receiving the Holy Spirit is to much thinking about it. To much personal efforts trying to some how force God by your own name or goodness to fill you with the Holy Spirit. Folks what the bible cause a gift from God must be received. If you try to earn by your good deeds etc. etc. that which is already sent and already God given then you are unscriptural. Just like Jesus said, what has been given, all you need to do is ask in faith & receive it. The given things are to be asked for in faith nothing doubting. Other things yes you do have to earn or put some personal effort into like, Seek and you shall find. Those are things God wants you to learn and discover. Knock and the doors shall be opened unto you. Knocking yes is ones own effort. But to ask and receive is to receive the things that Jesus has already bought and paid for in full with all his personal hard labor on the cross and by the payment he made with his own precious blood and he has given all those things to us all as freely given so we are to freely receive. 
    Maybe you want hear the rushing of His mighty wind but believe that you receive Him and you shall have Him. We know Christ lives in us because we love him and walk in His truth and love by faith and his witness in our hearts tells us that Jesus is the Christ the Son of God. That he died for our sins and rose again for our justification. That He is the way, the truth and the life. And that there is no other Name under heaven that can save us. If your heart beats to this drum, Christ is in you and he is your hope and glory.......deno....please share freely....more to come 

No comments:

Post a Comment