Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Denos Testimonies #3) TO GOD BE THE GLORY

  
     Before I go any further I want to take this opportunity and say to all of you TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY. God only is worthy of all praise, glory and honor. Worthy is the Lamb (Jesus Christ our Savior and Redeemer) to receive all glory, honor, riches, wisdom, praise and power. He is King of kings and Lord of lords. He loved us and gave Himself for us thru the Cross of His Outpourings. He tasted death for every man to bring unto God the Father many sons and daughters. He died for our sins and rose again to give us everlasting hope and strong consolations. Jesus is truly THE LORD and the TRUTH is in Jesus Gods Risen Son......deno
                                   * * * * * * * * * * *

    Years ago I was with my dad when he met a certain man for the very first time. We visited this mans home for about 3 hours. Conversation was shared. A fellowship was made and then dad and I left. As we were riding down the road to go back home, my dad turned to me and said some words I would never forget. He said, Deno because he did not give God the glory, within two years God is going to bring him to his knees. I didn't know really what to think of those words, but they were rather shocking. I made a mental note of them. Told no other of them. Lived life and I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears dads exact words come to pass concerning that man.
      This man was rather wealthy. Had accomplished many great things we would say and was much liked and favored in his local community. His life in those days and in the day my dad met this man, had all the trimmings of human success. Nice home. Favorable businesses. Loved sports, golfing etc. Had what many here on earth praise as the good life. But one thing this man had which we all contend with from time to time when our hearts are not right is that old thing called PRIDE. Self exalting evil like pride. The scriptures bear record that there is a certain kind of pride that is not healthy. It can lead even the most strongest of men to great plummeting falls, even nations.
      Around a year or so had passed since my dad told me those words and one day this same man dad spoke those words about gave me a call. He was crying deep tears and told me that he was diagnosed with cancer. This man had finally got to a place where he could enjoy some retirement time when all of a sudden his life was stricken and folks it shook him to his knees. He was barely 60.
      Friends I say this to all of us and that without exception. Your and my hearts, our souls, our hearts motives, secrets. The why we did this and the why we did that is required of all of us before the Living God. Let us all learn now to live the rest of our days in His Sons light and wisdom. Oh how we all need him in every way of His grace and Truth.
     I had many chats and conversations with this man over the next year as he battled this disease. I saw this man who was once so strong deflate and even over the time he lost that costly pride. He said to me one day in the hospital during a one on one conversation that he had made a lot of wrong decisions in his life. He told me how he put himself and his interest and his world above Gods and He said deno, I was so wrong. He said son don't let something like this happen to you to make you look up and see the truth. And then he said it. He Said it folks, in tears Im writing this now because he said it,...He said another thing he failed to do was,"Deno I did not give God the glory".
    Well this friend of mine was fortunate to make his repentance of his sins, wrong choices and he judged himself before God of his wrongs before he left his body into his eternity which my friends no matter what the blind say and the sophisticated proudly utter in their spiritual darkness, God is real. Jesus Christ is His Son. Heaven and Hell is real. Eternity is real and we will all one day come face to face with their full reality. BE READY.
     So please friend, please Love Jesus. Believe and Call upon His Name. Cleave to Him for He is your life and the worlds one and only TRUE HOPE. There is salvation in no other. The blood of His Cross speaks louder than all the vain fake love of men and of all.  All other hopes and doctrines are of men and of the evil one. But Jesus Christ and him crucified for the sin of the world is the wisdom of God and the power of God for our salvation. Scroll Down.
     So HUMBLE YOURSELF under the power of the mighty hand of God that you may be exalted with His Sons so great a Salvation like my friend did and do it before it is to late for you. He died for your sins and rose again for your assurance of his everlasting hope thru grace. Jesus is the REAL DEAL my friend. Jesus is Lord. Always Always Always Give God The Glory (ALWAYS)..... To Jesus and The Loving Father Be All The Glory. Amen......deno......please share freely. Scroll Down.
Micah 6:8)....And what does the Lord require of you? To act fairly and justly, to love mercy, AND TO WALK HUMBLE WITH YOUR GOD.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment