Friday, April 4, 2014

A Personal Testimony....THE WEAPON OF HIS CHOICE WHICH WAS MY OWN TONGUE.....deno....please share freely. You need not even use my name and that is with all my writings. God Bless You...


        In my upper teens back in the 70s i was battling a spirit of depression that troubled me for around 3 years or so. It was so severe that to me it was a night mare. I could not figure out how it came upon me., I was so in the dark about so many things. I needed wisdom. 
      Well to make a long long story short. Eventually the Lord did show me some things. I was given a teaching tape called, THE POWER OF THE TONGUE, by Kenneth Copeland. You should order & get THAT CD. It will change your life. Thru the light of God in the rich lessons on that tape, He taught me that my problem had been partially my undisciplined mouth. I had no bridle on my mouth. I said everything i felt and more. But in England God opened my eyes and from what i learned i began to let the words of Christ dwell in me richly as i should have been doing but wasn't. Then my vocabulary changed. 
        In time and by imposed discipline I began to fill my eyes, ears and heart with Gods Good News and to  WATCH MY TONGUE. In just a few weeks that depression had vanished, disappeared completely.  About a year later or so it tried to instantly come back on Me. I said, No you don't. This time I was ready and prepared. The Word was in me in AN ABUNDANCE..... I FOUGHT BACK SAYING, In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth you get away from me and with many other WORDS OF GOD i fought back in Jesus Name and that spirit left immediately. I felt it the second it attacked me again and i felt it when it took off. Friends Jesus always fought back the spirit and tongue of Satan with the faith of his heart in the words of HIS MOUTH. EVERY TIME. Study this. It is the truth. We must do like our Master. 
       Well this is what the Lord taught me out of that victory that day and it is this. It is a Psalm for my life and for yours.........

The Psalm..... "Blessed be the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, For I have seen the Lord destroy my enemies attacks and works formed against me thru THE WEAPON OF HIS CHOICE which was MY TONGUE"....deno

       Jesus gets pleasure when we fight the good fight of faith. From unwavering faith in His blood, death and resurrection, to un-doubting faith in His Name for healing and the casting out of demons, etc. Faith makes the Word of God and prayer profit us. The Power of God is there Always, it just needs to be connected to and faith in Jesus (THE WORD) and faith in His Name is that connection......deno

No comments:

Post a Comment