Monday, April 7, 2014

So Your A Preacher and I'm A Scribe/Writer In The Lord.......deno.......Please share freely as you so desire. This is sort of like me giving you a cup of fresh living water often in the name of the Lord and because you need Christ or because you already believe and belong to Christ.......

     So your a preacher, and a teacher, and I'm a scribe/writer in the Lord. Well I tell ya what. If you preach what I write I would be so grateful and you never have to ever even mention my name. As it is written in John 14:13....that the Father may be glorified in the Son. And also in Ephesians 4:16) Who by Jesus Christ, the whole church body fitly joined and held together by that which every joint supplies, ACCORDING TO THE EFFECTUAL WORKING (of Gods Spirit & Grace) IN THE MEASURE OF EVERY MEMBER OF HIS BODY, MAKES INCREASE OF THE BODY TO THE EDIFYING OF ITSELF IN CHRIST LOVE......deno.

No comments:

Post a Comment