Friday, April 18, 2014

Salvation, it is the Gift of God.....deno......please share freely

Christ, the Son of God in great redeeming power and destroying sin might, worked harder than all the good works of all the world as He by himself alone HARD LABORED in great drops of blood on the Cross to purchase for us and to pay for IN FULL the greatest gift in all the Creation, the Gift of Eternal Life. The gift of salvation....

Receive the free gift today.....ask Jesus, say Lord Jesus I believe you are the Christ. I believe you are the Son of God. I believe you loved me and gave yourself for me on the Cross and I believe God raised you from the dead. Lord Jesus save me from my sins forever and come and live now risen in my heart. Breath into my heart your Holy Spirit and teach me to love you and to please you daily by grace. Amen

Romans 6:23) For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Ephesians 2:8-9) For it's by God's grace you have been saved. You receive it thru faith. It was not our plan or our effort. It is God's gift, pure and simple. You didn't earn it, not one of us did, so don't go around bragging that you must have done something amazing. 10) For we are the product of His hand, heaven's poetry etched on lives, created in the Anointed, Jesus, to accomplish the good works God arranged long ago....Amen...(theVoice translation).....deno....please share freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment