Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Lord said, Son You Need The Whip.......deno......please share freely

I admit, most of the time I just want to hear comforting words, feel good messages that lift my spirit, that inspire me, and feed my faith and my hope and such words from heaven are pleasant and have their place on our plate. But sometimes the Lord feeds me what I need  instead of what I want to hear, and these Words that He feeds me, they taste like bitter herbs and spices and He says to me for you son of My Love, this will do you much more good than Comfort ye, Comfort ye messages that makes the flesh rise up and smile. You need to be disciplined with the Word of My Whip for you have places of hardness within your heart that resist me and needs to be shattered with face to face, Heart to heart  honest Word of God truth. Lord into YOUR HANDS I entrust my life and soul to YOUR WHIP AS MY LOVING FATHER, just please Father, in Jesus Name cause my end to be that I did learn and learned and did obey God and became a good, and wise,  faithful servant of God In Christ Jesus. Amen.......deno

No comments:

Post a Comment