Sunday, April 20, 2014

Standing on the Promises of God.......deno......please share freely

And Peter walked on the water toward Jesus.....I have never yet personally had such faith as to walk on water. I admit I tried it but I ended up blowing bubbles. But I can testify and say that I have personally experienced something as wonderful and I know and have seen others who have also experienced this same wonderful thing. We have taken our STAND on a promise of God that we have found in the Word and STANDING ON THAT PROMISE against all kinds of odds and against all kinds of opposition, we have seen that promise still come to be a reality in our lives. We have seen those promises that we STAND ON IN FAITH become materialized, in spiritual forms and in physical forms like the Word that became flesh did.....

Are you also blowing bubbles right now because of doubt and unbelief? Well rise back up in the name of the Lord and in your faith and get back to STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD..... To God be the Glory for the GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE, AND FOR THE GREAT THINGS HE SHALL DO FOR US BY OUR STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD GIVEN US IN CHRIST JESUS.....deno.....please share freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment