Wednesday, April 2, 2014

This Is Still SO TRUE...Christ died for the ungodly and for His Enemies.......deno......please share freely.


      It is still so true, that He that knows all about us, our beauty, our good, our bad and our uglies (yes even our most awful embarrassing ways and sins) still says to the world and to us who have received His Son, I love you and My love for you is an Everlasting Love. Believe in My Love (1 John 4:9-11,16)...... 

      Surely as the scriptures tell us, God's love makes no natural since (Ephesians 3:17-19)(1 Corinthians 1:17-18)..... The worlds love, natural human love, the love of evil beings (See Matthew 7:9-11), loves those we are attracted to and have things in common with. But God's love is different, (WAY DIFFERENT-HUGELY DIFFERENT). Of God's love the scriptures says in Romans 5:5-11) that when we were yet sinners and evil, unholy and were Gods enemies, spiritually ugly, the very opposite of God and of all He stands for, it was in that condition Christ loved us and gave himself for us. 

       Since therefore He loved us and gave himself for us to save us with His own blood when we were pure evil, unholy, and his enemies, we can now be confident that His Love has not changed and it will keep us as long as we cleave to Christ and Him crucified and risen from the dead by the mighty believing connection and by the walk of faith and trust in His Crosses Mighty Power (1 Corinthians 18,23-24 ans 1 Corinthians 2:1-5).....Taking up our Cross thru peace and thru tribulations. Following Christ in the path of righteousness for His Name Sake.    

      And now having received Jesus(John 1:9-13) and now having peace with God by faith in Christ blood and peace offering, the friction and the enmity is gone. (Romans 5:1)(Ephesians 2:13-17)and now having  righteousness imputed to us freely by faith in His Blood and not by the works of the Law; that NOW being made right in God's sight by the righteousness which is BY FAITH, we shall be saved BY HIS LIVING (Romans 10:1-13)...... As Jesus said, Because I live, you shall live also (John 11:19)(Colossians 3:4)........

       The gift of God speaks......Every time we believe with our heart and confess with our mouth that Jesus, Lord from heaven, You alone are my way and my truth, you are my hope and my resurrection, you are my Savior and my Salvation. You are my light and my life. You are my righteousness and my sanctification. Your are my holiness and my every good thing and you love me and have redeemed me unto God by Your Blood (1 Corinthians 1:29-31)(Revelations 4:9-10), we are speaking the truth in the light of His Love, and we are making a GOOD CONFESSION before God and we are communing with Jesus in the light of  His blood, death and resurrection power and Good News and we are Worshiping our Risen Lord and Savior in His blood covenant of peace and good will to men that was eternally established in the blood of His Cross for we are speaking in faith being risen with Christ (Colossians 3:1-4) from the view point of His Resurrection......deno.....please share freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment