Monday, April 7, 2014

Caution: These Words Could Change Your Life.....Words That Need No Picture. These Words Speak For Themselves.....deno

       Would you let wild pigs and mean wolves run free in your house? Would you let the meanest untamed pit bulls and wild blood thirsty beast run free all over your city forever? Such would rob the peace and rest in your society. Now you can understand some of hells calling. 
       Evil spirits that never become regenerated only beget evil and wickedness unto more evil and wickedness. Spiritual law does not cease to operate just because you fell from heaven and became transformed into a demonic mean wicked spirit. You keep getting more wicked and more meaner. Deceivers, Jesus said, shall wax worse and worse REMEMBER? These wicked mean spirits have to be incarcerated.   Think about it. Look at what Satan and his wicked evil host have caused already in heaven and on earth. They would love to do even more evil in the world, and to man, and God. They must be imprisoned. 
         Now be wise. Do not go down there where those mean wicked spirits are. It is in no way a pretty picture. There are no angels there to get the mean and merciless off of you. There are no security guards there to enforce restraining Law or peace. God and NO MERCY  are not in any way or form in hell. Not even one single drop. It is the worse real living horror story with no end. 
          Wisdom cries. It is time for all who need to repent to repent and for all who need to believe to believe on Jesus Christ unto Salvation and start to love, live and obey the Lord. You and your household. The days are short. The time is far spent. I know, I tremble at these words also, but they must be told if you really love the Lord and lost people. 
          Good News. Thank God we do not have to go there. Jesus said to the thief on the Cross that called upon His Name in Faith. The thief said., Lord, will you remember me when you come into YOUR kingdom? Jesus said, This day shall you be with me IN PARADISE...Lets all join Jesus like that thief did and go to heaven, the Paradise of Jesus and the Father......MUCH MUCH BETTER.....deno......please share freely.

Lord Jesus, be merciful to me a sinner. I believe Lord Jesus you are the Christ, the Son of God. I believe that you died for my sins and rose again from the dead. Come now and live inside me. Change me. Fill me with your Holy Spirit and Love and teach me in the way that you want me to live and to go. Save me from all my sins and keep me in Your Name forever Lord Jesus . You are Lord. I repent Lord. Help me to bring forth the fruits of repentance and walk in newness of life in Christ Jesus forevermore.......Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment