Monday, April 21, 2014

The Voice Of Christ Blood...She Heard It.......deno.....please share freely.

      As we look unto Jesus Christ and Him crucified, with all the blood of His sacrifice pouring down, we see God is saving us and stripping us all at the same time. He is saving us by the power of His sacrifice, but God at the same time is stripping us of all bragging about ourselves in any form of self righteousness, and of saving self (1st Corinthians 1:29-31 & Galations 6:14). 
      Imagine being right there on that bloody day standing right in front of Jesus Christ Crucified. And you see this, Isaiah said in his prophecy of the Cross of Christ that Jesus was so beaten and abused that you could not recognize him to be human because the beating and the wounds disfigured his face and body tremendously (Isaiah 52:13-14, theVoice translation). His flesh is ripped to shreds from the stripping of the whips. His breathing is hard, his pains severe. His sufferings unimaginable. The blood is every where running, dropping, staining the soil and rocks below. His soul is travailing and you look at him and say, Jesus, I thank God I am not like the rest of these here. And Jesus, I thank God I am not like the rest of the world. You know, they sin this way and that way, and in every way; but not me Jesus. I fast often and pray unceasingly. I read my bible daily. I go to worship services. I keep all the Law and it's commandments. I'm such a good and faithful servant Jesus that I have no need of this blood of yours. Aren't you proud of me Jesus? I know your not dying for me Jesus, seeing that I live righteous. Actually Jesus, daily I die for you. I die to this evil way and from the worlds way. Worship me.....
       Then something strange happens. You hear Jesus say in a loud voice, It Is Finished. Suddenly in your darkness it thunders. The earth begins to shake violently. It's loud thunders and lightnings everywhere. The Cross is shaking. The rocks are splitting from the quake and every thing around, including you, are off balance and your heart is pounding for fear of all that is going on. Everyone is screaming. In you panic and confusion you lose all balance and you fall forward and you grab the Cross and say, LORD JESUS, SAVE ME.  He looks at you. smiles in the oddest way, and He gives up the ghost. Then you hear a voice. A real voice that you have never heard before, YOU HEAR IT CLEARLY. It is the voice of Christ blood crying out from the earth all around you, IT SAYS.....Child, be not deceived, Christ blood speaks. God cannot be mocked.....Christ died not in vain. Repent and trust in Jesus Christ and Him crucified and not in yourself....Any religion, any philosophy, any charity, or any way of life,  without faith in Christ blood is SIN and strong delusion.......deno......please share freely.
 .

No comments:

Post a Comment